- Reviewing the company’s existing privacy practices and detecting areas for improvement.
- Assessing the company’s data collection, use, and sharing practices to ensure that they comply with relevant laws and regulations, such as GDPR, HIPAA, and CCPA.
- Assisting the organization to develop and implement data governance processes such as data mapping and flow, data classification and record keeping.
- Identifying and mitigating privacy risks through risk assessments, impact analysis and gap identification.
- Providing guidance on incident response and data breach notification requirements.
- Helping ensure that the organization’s third-party providers, vendors and contractors meet their privacy standards.
- Auditing and monitoring the company’s compliance with privacy laws and regulations and making recommendations for changes as needed.