TalPoint’s Privacy Compliance Program package provides hands-on guidance and implementation of a program for ensuring that Personally-Identifiable Information (PII) is protected and that the subjects of PII have the ability to manage the use of their data. Implementation of the program is aligned to meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Who Can Use This?
Privacy management has quickly become one of the most critical components of any organization’s security and compliance programs, particularly for organizations processing Personally-Identifiable Information. The regulatory environment for privacy management is dynamic and fast-paced. Many of these frameworks also include a punitive component that can result in large monetary penalties for organizations that fail to comply.
To be in compliance, organizations must ensure that data subjects have the ability to approve the use of their PII, understand how their data is used, and to request that their PII is no longer used. Our Privacy Compliance Program service provides organizations with the expertise needed to meet the requirements and stay ahead of changes.
- Completion of a Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Facilitation of a Data Mapping exercise to identify the scope of PII processing
- Creation and customization of a set of controls that meet the requirements of GDPR and CCPA
- Creation of a process to manage Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs)
- Assessment of technical solutions to ensure compliance with GDPR and CCPA
Additional add-on services include:
- Managed internal audit to GDPR and CCPA requirements
Services are delivered remotely by experienced TalPoint experts. On-site services can be delivered at an additional cost to accommodate necessary travel and expenses.
Services are delivered at a Fixed-Price model and based on defined outcomes. Exact pricing is dependent upon the scope of the environment in which PII is processed.