A Pandemic Planning Consultant can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Developing and implementing pandemic plans and procedures for organizations.
- Determining potential pandemic risks and assessing their likelihood and potential impact.
- Monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of implemented pandemic risk management strategies.
- Providing training and education to employees on pandemic planning and response practices.
- Advising senior management and stakeholders on best practices for pandemic planning and response.
- Regularly reviewing and updating the organization’s pandemic plan as necessary.
- Communicating and reporting on pandemic preparedness and response activities to relevant parties within the organization.
- Supporting incident management and crisis response activities during a pandemic outbreak.