An IT Controls Consultant can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Assessing the organization’s current IT control environment and identifying areas for improvement.
- Developing and implementing IT control policies and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Designing and implementing systems and procedures for monitoring compliance with IT control policies and procedures.
- Conducting risk assessments and recommending measures to mitigate identified risks.
- Reviewing IT-dependent business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Providing training and education to employees on IT control best practices and procedures.
- Assisting in the implementation of remediation plans to address any issues identified during the IT control assessment.