ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
An ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Consultant can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Planning and conducting ISMS (Information Security Management System) audits in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
- Reviewing and assessing the organization’s information security management system, including the policies, procedures, and controls.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management processes and recommending improvements.
- Identifying and evaluating the organization’s compliance with relevant laws and regulations, such as GDPR.
- Performing tests of controls to ensure they are operating as intended.
- Communicating findings and recommendations to management and stakeholders.
- Assisting in the implementation of remediation plans to address any issues identified during the audit.
- Preparing detailed audit reports to document findings and recommendations.
- Providing guidance and training to the organization’s internal audit team on ISMS and ISO 27001 standard requirements.