TalPoint provides organizations hands-on guidance and implementation services for the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). This service prepares organizations to undergo a certification to the PCI-DSS, either through an assessor-led certification process by a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), an Internal Security Assessor (ISA), or through a Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ).
Who Can Use This?
Any organization processing, transmitting, or storing credit card data must comply with the PCI-DSS. The means by which certification must be performed is determined by either a PCI Merchant Level or Service Organization level. TalPoint experts can help determine your organization’s required certification process and build a custom program to comply with the relevant requirements of the PCI-DSS.
- Determination of network scope for PCI
- Identification of opportunities for network segmentation according to PCI requirements
- Implementation of TalPoint proprietary controls
- Assessment of technical solutions for PCI compliance
- Recommendation of technical solutions, where necessary
- Creation of a program for remediation of vulnerabilities
- Internal readiness audit against PCI requirements
- Identification of necessary remediation of activities
Additional add-on services include:
- Implementation of TalPoint policy set
- Managed ongoing internal audit services
- External audit liaison services
Services are delivered remotely by experienced TalPoint experts. On-site services can be delivered at an additional cost to accommodate necessary travel and expenses.
Services are delivered at a Fixed-Price model and based on defined outcomes. Exact pricing is dependent upon the scope of the environment being assessed for PCI-DSS compliance.