TalPoint offers HIPAA Compliance implementation services providing organizations with hands-on guidance and implementation of a framework to meet the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Services are customized based on how an organization processes Protected Health Information (PHI) and ensures compliance with applicable regulations within the act.
Who Can Use This?
Organizations collecting PHI and their vendors must ensure compliance with HIPAA. As HIPAA is broken into three separate rules, it is vital for organizations to understand the level to which they have to comply with the act. Talpoint professionals help organizations identify the relevant rules with which to comply (Privacy, Security, Breach Notification) and which of the specific regulations within each rule apply to the type of business being performed.
- Identification of which of the three rules apply.
- Scoping of relevant regulations within each rule
- Identification of control activities to satisfy each regulation
- Initial assessment of identified controls against regulations
- Identification of gaps in control activities
- Remediation plans for identified gaps
Add-on services include:
- Managed ongoing internal audits
- Annual risk assessments, as required by the act
Services are delivered remotely by an experienced TalPoint Expert. On-site services can be delivered at an additional cost to accommodate necessary travel and expenses.
Services are delivered at a Fixed-Price model and based on defined outcomes. Exact pricing is dependent upon the determination of applicable rules, and the scope of the environment being assessed.