Data Center Security
A Data Center Security Consultant can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Advising an organization best practices and technologies for securing their data center infrastructure.
- Assessing the current security of the data center, detecting vulnerabilities and recommending solutions to mitigate them.
- Implementing physical security measures, including but not limited to: access controls and surveillance systems, securing the network and servers through firewalls, intrusion detection and other security software.
- Developing and implementing security policies and procedures, including incident response plans and disaster recovery plans.
- Providing guidance on compliance with relevant laws and regulations, such as data privacy laws and standards like SOC2, PCI-DSS and HIPAA.
- Helping the organization identify and mitigate risks associated with Cloud and Hybrid deployments, such as security issues related to multi-tenancy and shared responsibility models.