A Computer Security consultant can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Helping an organization protect its computer systems and networks from cyber attacks and other security threats.
- Conducting security assessments to identify vulnerabilities, implementing security controls to mitigate identified risks, and monitoring networks for suspicious activity.
- Developing and implementing security policies and procedures, and may provide security-related training to employees.
- Assisting the organization in responding to security incidents and in developing and implementing an incident response plan.
- Supporting the company to comply with relevant laws and regulations related to information security.