Compliance Program Management
A Compliance Program Management consultant can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a compliance program.
- Working with the organization to assess compliance risks and identifying areas where the company may be non-compliant.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to lower risk to the organization.
- Establishing a system for monitoring compliance and for responding to compliance-related incidents or violations.
- Working with the organization’s employees to provide compliance-related training and education.
- Partnering with the organization’s legal department to ensure that the compliance program is aligned with relevant laws and regulations.
- Helping the organization to create and maintain a culture of compliance throughout the organization.