A business ethics consultant can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Developing and maintaining ethical standards and practices within their operations.
- Assessing an organization’s current practices, identifying areas of risk or potential ethical violations.
- Creating a code of conduct for the organization and educating the employees about ethics and compliance.
- Assisting with the development of training programs and communicating the importance of ethical behavior to the employees.
- Helping evaluate compliance with the code of conduct and investigate any violations that may occur.
- Creating a reporting mechanism for any ethical concerns can be reported and addressed in a timely manner.