Business Continuity Planning
A business continuity planning consultant can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Partnering with the organization to prepare for and respond to unforeseen events or disruptions that could negatively impact their operations or reputation.
- Determining potential risks, assessing the potential impact of these risks and developing plans and procedures to minimize that impact.
- Creating a Disaster Recovery Plan and Business Continuity Plan for the organization.
- Leading the testing and updating the plans in regular intervals.
- Developing and implementing incident management procedures, such as crisis communication plans and emergency response plans.
- Providing training and awareness programs to ensure that employees understand their roles and responsibilities in the event of a disruption.