An auditing consultant can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Working with an organization to assess and evaluate their financial records and systems.
- Conducting financial audits, reviewing internal controls, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Ensuring that a company’s financial records are accurate and in compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards, such as those set by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Helping perform the internal and external audit process for an organization.
- Assisting in preparing and filing the financial statement as per compliance requirements.