Accredited Healthcare Fraud Investigator
An accredited healthcare fraud investigator can help your organization in a number of ways, such as:
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity for an organization, such as reviewing claims for suspicious patterns or inconsistencies, interviewing claimants and/or medical providers.
- Helping gather and analyze evidence to support or refute allegations of fraud.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to prevent fraud from occurring in the first place.
- Reviewing policies and procedures related to fraudulent activity and identifying areas of improvement.
- Training employees on how to detect suspicious activity or fraudulent behavior.